Saturday 1 October 2011

I'm concerned. All my life i was 100% sure that i wouldn't do something that i didn't love or had little intresst in. I always said i'd rather be unempolyed and happy than rich and unhappy. But i seem to be going down a path i'm not sure i want to be going down. i've just been going down it because i'm good at it and it's something i could do. And like it's not like i have much time to decide: 14th November. That's it. A month and two weeks.

It just seems so young to decide what i want to do for the rest of my life. It's a stupid system and i'm just so stuck right now. All i know is that i need to go to university. I want to meet new people who are the same as me. Don't get me wrong i love my friends and it's going to tear me up when i leave them. They've been there for 7 years- in some cases much longer. But i think it'll be so nice to be surrounded by people who are as keen as me. I've just got to work so hard, i have to make people proud of me. It's just one of those things, ive got to achieve to make my family proud of me, to make me proud of myself.

But i so want to make the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment