Friday 27 April 2012

Sadness

I've never really had to experience the overwhelming sadness i've been feeling this past week, today my fears for my poor doggy were confirmed, and i'm heart broken. When i was at school i was quite literally fighting back the tears with all my effort, and once i started to walk home in the dreary weather, i just cracked. I love my dog so much and the thought of her not greeting me when i get home, her tail wagging when she's looking for frogs that just are not there, they way she knows when i'm feeling sad and comes and hugs me- she's everything to me.
I feel bad, because I know people lose family members everyday, and i know people must be thinking "she's just a dog" but she's so much more to me than that. I've known her for 11 years, i've seen her grow up just as she's been with me throughout my life, so the thought of her not being right there beside me, makes me so upset.
She's not just man's bestfriend, she's my best friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment